BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello

After much debating and procrastinating, I finally decided to start a blog. I have no idea what I'm going to write about, or how often I'm going to post, but I thought I would give it a try. For those of you who don't know me (or don't know me that well), I guess I'll share a little about myself.

I'm 20 (for now... I'll actually be 21 this Saturday). I'm a college student, but I'm off for the summer (long story). I'm basically killing time this year until my soldier comes home from deployment. We will be getting married next summer. I love him more than anything. We are perfect for each other. Thankfully he puts up with me (which can definitely be a challenge). I know without a doubt that we are supposed to be together. He's my best friend and my hero. I can't wait until I can call him my husband too.

I still live at home with my mom, sister, and my dog, Max. Max is a tiny toy poodle, and he's spoiled. He thinks he's our guard dog. He's crazy sometimes but I love him, so you will probably hear a lot of stories about him.

That's it for now. Hopefully I will be posting more soon, so stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

  1. yayyyyy ! i cant wait to read more about you and your journey with your hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooooo i'm excited to read your stories!! :)

    ReplyDelete